Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nerd-fest Closes

This morning, Kyle and I finished watching the final Star Wars movie: Star Wars III - Revenge of the Sith. In the previous weeks, we watched Star Wars II - Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Clone Wars (not the new movie, but the very cool animated series from 2003).

In general, Kyle wasn't as enthralled with the last two movies, but he really liked the cartoons. I think the political and dialog heavy portions of the Episodes I - III bored him a bit (as they did all of us).

In other Nerd Star Wars news, my circus buddy John was in town this weekend and he gave Kyle two new Lego Star Wars kits. So even though Nerd-fest is over, the Star Wars saga will still continue (in Kyle's room, in Lego form).

1 comment:

John P. Kilgo said...

I couldn't help but aid the Star Wars addiction...need to post some pics of those speeders once built.
John