Friday, July 30, 2010

Doug's Wake details

I realize that it has been a long time between postings and for those watching this blog - I apologize for the break.

It has been only in recent weeks that I have finally had enough free time to sit down and take a break from taking care of Doug's estate.

I have had some people ask me if I plan to take down Doug's blog now that he has died.

No, I plan to continue to write and post to this blog once life has settled back into a semi-normal routine.

Doug would have wanted people in a similar situation to ours to benefit from our story and hopefully help them with their own healing in the process.

In accordance to Doug's wishes and in an effort to help friends and family to move forward, Kyle and I are still planning to have a wake for Doug.

If you are interested in attending, please email me at the address below to let me know how many will be attending, so I know how much food and drink to purchase.


Here are the details:


Doug's Wake

Date: Sunday September 5th (Doug's actual Birthday)

Time: Noon to 6 PM

Where: Still to be determined.
Doug wanted people to be able to bring their kids...we're looking at hosting it a local park but we're leaning towards having it at the house.
If this changes - I will post an update.

Address for the house: Casa de Lynch and Marshall

2749 Scarlet Road
Winter Park FL 32792


If you need to get in touch with me, the best way to reach me is either my cell phone or email.

Email: marshall_marjorie@hotmail.com

Cell Phone: 407 247 5165

No comments: