Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The incredible shrinking Frank

I think the radiation and chemo are working. I think Frank is getting smaller.

"How do you know this?" you ask.

Well, the following explanation might be too much information (TMI), so you might want to just take my word for it.

Still here? Okay...

If I was a big city, then my colon would be the eight south-bound lanes of the interstate highway that runs through me (think I75/85 through downtown Atlanta). Frank, would be a seven car pile-up that was blocking six of the eight lanes of traffic. During rush-hour, traffic would trickle-by in the remaining two lanes (and I do mean "trickle").

Lately, traffic seems to be flowing (yes, I meant that too) a little better, so I'm guessing Frank is blocking a few less lanes.

1 comment:

John P. Kilgo said...

Doug,

That was easy to understand and I'm glad Frank has realized his inferior position and begun to retreat or he will certainly catch your focused wrath. Now if you can only explain how chemo feels, you will have done something I was never able to do...and that list is a long one.
Kilgo