Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Feeling good

So my friend Jimmy complained to me today at lunch that I haven't posted anything for a few weeks. Well, there's a good reason - I'm feeling pretty damn good.

That last week of radiation and the week that followed were bad, very bad. But since then I've been improving a lot. I have energy, I can sleep through the night, the sores on my arms have healed, my hands and feet don't hurt, I have and appetite, and the food that I eat stays down and is fully digested.

This is the best I've felt in months and I've just been enjoying it (while it lasts).

1 comment:

John P. Kilgo said...

Doug,
Haven't had a chance to stop by in a few days and was glad to hear the news in your most recent three posts. Great to hear that you're feeling better and you get to keep your whole liver.

Kilgo