Friday, March 20, 2009

Get the cake...

the one with the secret file filling. We're going to need it. :D

I just got back from dropping Kyle off at school and was making coffee in preparation to head up to the hospital when I heard the phone ring.

It was Doug.

The doctor has posted the order for Doug to be released, today!

HUZZAHH!

We're hanging out around the house until Doug calls to let us know he's ready to be picked up.

He doesn't want us waiting like last time when it took 18 hours for him to be finally allowed to go.

So the curious thing is that they are allowing Doug to head home with his JP Port, which is the little drain attached to his side.

I am guessing that they are planning to remove that the next doctor's appointment he has.

I will update as soon as I get the call.

- Marjorie

No comments: