Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mmmm....Jello

.......It's what for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Doug started his second day of his clear liquids diet and you can tell that he is ready for me to sneak in a nice, juicy steak...preferably something a bad vet can still save. lol

He's doing a little better today but he's not getting a lot of sleep so he was ready for a nap when we left at 2 this afternoon.

No news yet when they plan to introduce something a little more solid to his diet but the nurses explained that they are still waiting to hear some activity from his bowels.

Fun.

I am still perplexed as to how Jello can make Doug fart but I'm guessing that it's not the standard box variety they're using over at the hospital.

I will post another entry when I have more news.

- Marjorie

No comments: